Devilteg
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 127545
Vehicle:
1996 impreza
wrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelDun1 View Post
So when I was talking to Joe tday about MY TYPE-R, he mentioned something about you being done? Nothing against you personally bro, but I thought to myself, "NO eFFn Way" haha.... How is the Firewall swap coming along. You definitely took the hard route, but its just more experience the way I see it. That, and a bunch of "WTF's" & "You gotta be shytin me's" moments lol
Holler, I wanna see ur progress. My clip should be to my house by Monday-Wednesday I'm guessing. Prolly 8 days or so??? I'm so damn anxious right now its ridiculous, but I'm sure you remember that feeling!
There have been alot of those moments haha I put out an SOS on the Local thread area for help and sure enough there are lots of good guys on here and we are working out trying to get the fire wall done soon the rest will fall into place I talked to the powder coater should have my parts done soonish this week or next the pink was the hold up for him. he doesnt get alot of requests for that haha. I'm pumped for you man its a long road but it'll be worth it can you really put a price on fun? yes but lets not be serious for a second haha. let me know when you get your stuff.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Devilteg is offline   Reply With Quote