Extreme Turbo Systems
Former Vendor

Member#: 194655
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
08 STI
White

Default Extreme Turbo Systems - 2015 WRX Build Thread

How could you not want to purchase a new Subaru WRX? New power plant (FA20), Direct Injection, Twin Scroll Turbocharger, 6 Speed Manual, HID, etc. I opted to go for the WRX Limited with the Light-Emitting Diode (LED) headlights and Leather-trimmed upholstery.

The search for my WRX was near impossible... Every dealership had a launch edition STI available, but no WRX. After bouncing around from dealership to dealership trying to locate one, I Finally found one in Spokane, WA (All the way across the state). I called the dealership immediately and secured my car.

The next day I boarded an airplane and I was on my way! The flight to Spokane was 45 minutes and the the drive back was almost 7 hours due to Memorial Day traffic. The drive was worth it though! The car had 371 miles when I purchased it and after the drive back has 759 miles! 387 miles of freeway was the perfect way to break in my new WRX.

I averaged around 30mpg and the low end torque is amazing! I'm going to continue to drive this vehicle until the end of next month.

The plan is to bring the vehicle into the shop end of June and develop a full line of product for the WRX. TMIC, FMIC, Turboback Exhaust, Turbo Kit, etc. I will update this thread as I upgrade the vehicle.

Here are a few pictures from my trip.

Update - 6/13/14

The car now has 1000 miles on it. Time for some ETS R&D! The car is now in our R&D department and we should have some updates shortly! First up is the exhaust system.

Thanks!

Michael
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Extreme Turbo Systems; 06-13-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Extreme Turbo Systems is offline   Reply With Quote