View Single Post
Old 05-22-2001, 08:18 PM   #18
Impreza Vixen

Member#:

Answers to Questions:

1) Why was there no draft club charter posted here in advance for us to read and provide comments?

Answer: This was not brought to my attention or anyone’s therefore it was not considered.
It’s a great idea. There is no rule that says we cannot go back and do this. I personally should have posted the meeting outline before the meeting, unfortunately I did not have it drawn up until a few days prior.

2) Why was there no official calling for supporting members based on so called charter and documentation there of official members?

Answer: This would also relate to first question’s answer.

3) Why was there no official calling and campaign of nominees for officers?

Answer: This would all relate to action taken based on if question number 1 was done in the first place. We apologize.

4) Why were there no due process election and voting of official officers outside of this mandatory meeting?

Answer: Repetition again: see #1. There are more “should’ve, could’ve, would’ve” than “DID.” We can’t change what we should have done. Let’s learn from our mistakes and make this better now.

“These questions are paramount on recognizing the proper fundamentals of establishing a club with a sound foundation.
The items mentioned at the meeting should have as a minimum been disseminated on the i-club board for all to participate in the SE prior to the meeting. “ –Brad

Amanda: I totally agree, and we regret we now see the errors of our ways. Guys we have to stick together if we truly want to do this.

“This club truly has been formulated in a vacuum with no consensus from the masses. Therefore, there is no hope of a cohesive body of members. “-Brad

Amanda: I disagree here, sorry. There is hope. Look at all the responses though initially negative at first. Obviously you people CARE. Let’s make it happen now that we’ve tapped into how we need to communicate amongst ourselves successfully. I think this, if any has let us know how we all feel, and how we want to be included.

We do need to step back and re-asses. But do not condemn what was not initially understood or meant to harm, it was a group effort. We ALL did not communicate properly among ourselves. Now we are given the chance to make change.

Thank you all for helping to open lines of communication now and make this right. See we can make a good change without using harsh words!

Kind Regards,
Amanda Haines, President, SSC
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.