View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #39
ehiddenidentity01
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 279169
Vehicle:
2004 impreza wrx sti
wrb

There is alot to do it depends on how much of the car you want to work ABS air conditioning power windows sunroof things of that nature the harnesses are different sizes and go through different holes in the firewall the car so that's a problem. You absolutely have to use the WRX cluster. the fuel and evap systems are completely different so ull either have to delete the evap system or swap fuel tanks. it's a lot of work and I wouldn't recommend doing it if you are not familiar with the wiring harnesses on subarus. I've done 12 of these big swaps and I still have to go to the book. Its very time consuming and a lot of people start this project and never complete it. but if you decide you want to attempt this on your own make sure you get the wiring harness book for your car and the car you're doing swap with. there's a lot to consider dash lights instrument cluster HVAC systems blower motor fuel pump control modules there's just a lot to be thinking about. anything is possible with patients.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ehiddenidentity01 is offline   Reply With Quote