Scooby Newbie

Member#: 83482
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2000 jdm V2 WRX
blue ridge pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgm8 View Post
There are a few options... but none really with support here in the US. I would pm ROB. It seems he has perfected a nice and safe chip setup which will bring you to 16psi and get you a good kick in the pants. I would definitely try one of his chips out if I weren't going big turbo.
Nice and safe to 16 p.s.i is what im running now...im spiking at 17-18.5 but usually run solid at 15-16 in that range.

Must be something else done somewhere i guess.

And a lil update, I'm now not 100% sure that my motor is a V2 Wrx. I have concluded that it is closed deck and with the many helpful threads on that. As well confirmed that turbo is td05h. So maybe thats where the extra power is coming. And i do not have any information as for block identification except for the numbers stamped on it. Front serial number is 23212 located next to ej20 emblem where block joins, and rear of block on drivers side reads 140318. I do have the black slanty intercooler though, which shows wrx. But the only thing that is throwing me off is the numbers under the oil cap, 94 8 so translate to august 94, weird cant find any info on motors with build dates that line up. Nice little power plant though. going to try to see if the sticker is still on the back of the head, crosses fingers.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by DRKRYD; 02-11-2009 at 06:34 PM.
DRKRYD is offline   Reply With Quote