Old 12-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #4
Jive Turkey
Scooby Guru

Member#: 219492
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
17' 5mt XV & 02 WRX
@comrad

Azp installs. No doubt. Great group with no bull****.

As far as parts cobb or invidia are both good pieces, for the catback its up to you. Since you want quiet id suggest getting the cobb exhaust, or even a cobb replica. It isnt flashy looking and by no means obnoxious or loud. Youre only wanting new? If you wanna save some $$ id say find them used on the classifieds.

As far as coilovers what are you looking for out of them. If your main goal is going lower vs performing as best as possible then bc br is good. I ran them and had no complaints but know that it wont be a smooth ride, if you go that route I wpuld recommend swift springs.

Azp is the right shop to ask about suspension, everyone there road races and knows how to properly set a car up. You can get aligned there no issues.

As for an ap, they can also get that for you, I believe everyones prices are roughly the same on the boards for those. Im sure you can chat with adam or paisan From azp about specific details In that aspect. Dont mix and match, just call them and doing more Installs at once usually means cheaper here or there because you can knock out multiple things doing similar installs....

when it comes to subie shops youll see that many have a close nit following, azp is good peeps, wont regret going with them. Just read the vendor review forum and make up your mind for yourself about the local shops.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote