Scooby Newbie

Member#: 296224
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
Plasma Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDreezy View Post
Ive run into unabomber before. Hes not helpful and bashes people for no reason.. Don't know how he became a Mod, he cant even type, everything looks lke a txt msg. Good luck with your issue dude, I have a '11 wrx also with a stage 1 AP tune. No intake though so I cant help through what I have experienced. I do know however (as some people have already pointed out) that the +intake is a waste of $$. You do not see a huge increase and may not even be worth keeping it on your car. Get yourself a catted DP, tune your car for stage 2 and you will probably notice a more satisfactory outcome.
Haha I agree. I've seen some of the crap hes posted on other threads. It's kind of annoying that he's a mod. I wasn't looking for big power gain with the intake. It was just a preference of mine to have it. I'll be moving on to a DP soon and a custom tune to go with it. Thanks for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarlson546 View Post
I was running the stage one aem map before I went stage 2. I didnt notice a huge difference with stage 1. Stage 2 definitely I noticed some nice gains though. IF I remember correctly your boost levels are about where mine were on stage 1. I dont trust my spt boost gauge all that much though....

PS: Just try to ignore some of the ******** on this forum (and yes some of the happen to be mods). Not sure if thats how they really are or if they just come across as total dicks but it is what it is. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me and ill try to help. Congrats on the 11 hope youre loving it as much as I am mine!!
Thanks man haha. I'll keep you in mind when I go stage 2 I wasn't expecting a huge gain with stage 1 but I've just read about others seeing higher boost levels than I did. Was just curious. I love my car though haha. Came from a 2008 Civic Si so I'm not complaining at all.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Derek11WRX is offline   Reply With Quote