Scooby Newbie

Member#: 240113
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 WRB WRX 5dr
2013 DGM WRX 4dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHxMONEYxMIKE View Post
You guys wanna hear some bull? So on Saturday i left work to go grab lunch, and I noticed my passenger rear tire was sunk down a little but not totally flat. So I rolled it back a little and saw a nail (slow leak). Filled it up and went to discount tire because they would fix it as it was under warranty. Turns out the inside sidewall was starting to ruin, so he couldn't fix that tire. And the other rear was already a little bald. So they gave me credit for the two rear and I had to buy two new tires for a car I'm getting rid of in less than a month. I'm pissed.
I've got you beat. I sold my A4 back in February. 3 DAYS before I take it to the guy buying it I have the front right tire blow out, while my subaru is in the shop to have the window and frame replaced because it had been broken into the night before and my wife's laptop/purse were stolen.

So I'm on the side of the road, with a full size spare that needs air, no cash, and my cards are all deactivated. And then the tire place wouldn't replace just one, had to be both of the front ones at the same time due to wear.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Girion47 is offline   Reply With Quote