Scooby Guru

Member#: 15341
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2012 Borderline Pro
Photographer of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjester View Post
Well I have been reading this post for a little while and really don't have the funds for a great camera. I currently own a Polaroid T737 7.0 Megapixels, nothing to write home about. Anyways, i finally got a chance to clean my baby hardcore and take a few pictures. Of all of them I think I have a few decent ones. Thoughts?
Hey, my old D70 was only 6 MP, so no need to worry about that The exposures for these are all actually pretty good. I'd put more distance between the car and the loading dock to add more depth to the shot, but as I can tell from the last photo, you have a really harsh shadow going on because of the time of day you shot the car. It might benefit you to wait until you have some better light, then try again. Composition is pretty good, but you did cut off the car just a smidgen on the second photo, and the last one is pretty center-weighted. Nevertheless, if you didn't tell me what camera you were using, I wouldn't have even given it a second thought. It just goes to show that you can take good photos with a "nothing to write home about" camera
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Verdugo is offline   Reply With Quote