View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 10:17 AM   #24
Mishimoto
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (-1)

Member#: 207954

Quote:
Originally Posted by drive00 View Post
Ive got to say, im amazed. I just obliterated an 03 gt mustang and all I have got for my15 is the Mishimoto intake. I can't wait to see what the downpipe and intake can do together. Oh yeah, did I mention I havent even installed the intake yet? Lol. I had no idea this car could beat a GT Mustang while stock.
Good to hear! You will be very pleased with the gains after installing our intake, let us know how it goes! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper642 View Post
I totally agree I have a misi CAI on the way for my 15 6spd and plan on doing a tune but I'm wondering if I should just wait for pipe and then get a tune

Sent from my iPhone using NASIOC
This is entirely up to you! If you plan on using EcuTek, we will have tunes specific for any combination of our products. This means, we will have a tune for the intake when you install it. Then, once you install our downpipe we will have a tune for use with the intake and downpipe installed together. Both tunes are completely free with the purchase of our products! More details on our tuning process and results can be found at the link below!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2654938
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.