Old 09-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #1251
Siclos
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 327863
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sedan
Plasma Blue Pearl

Still no word on my PBP STI sedan w/ Navi... ordered Aug15th @ 230pm. Hoping I get an ETA soon. The dealer I went through got an ETA on all 9 of the orders he has except 2. Mine and another guys, both PBP, mine being a sedan and the other guys a hatch.

As far as the "meet in chicago for pics" thing... I'm totally down. I'm in Fort Wayne and could make it there in a far amount of time as long as the 5,000 cops that patrol Rt. 30 dont pull me over on the way there, lol. Might just go alittle out of my way and just take the toll road the whole way there. But with so many ppl getting their cars in November I say we make it Late November when we meet up. Like the weekend before Thanksgiving or something. TBH I think meeting at Evanston Subie would be the ****.

Can't wait though, sure I'll be driving around with the craptastic base STI wheels for a bit, but I alrdy got my Swift sport springs and my rallyarmor flaps waiting here for my car. And once spring hits, I'm putting some gunmetal Rota Gforce on her.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Siclos is offline   Reply With Quote