Keith
Scooby Guru

Member#: 191
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2012 J train
Brown

Have a Nice Day?

WOW! shi* I am a bit offended! hahah oh well I asked for it I guess. Ok.. MSPT stands for Metric Subaru Performance Tuning. That is my dealer, and the one who does my mods, so that is not coming off, they are cool ppl and hook me up all the time, the least I can do is adv. for them.
What do u mean the Long Island Treat? I didnt catch that one.
Next, I like the stars on the trunk. but I asked, and u guys told me I dont think it would look right small...its not small on the wrc car. I know I dont have the wrc car so dont say that!
what I was lookin for was an opinion on the numbers, I have gotten different reviews from it but it seems that the general idea is that they sucK! I orignaly wanted them to look like the 555 on the wrc car but it didnt work out like that, so I put it on the door. I wasnt a 100% sure if I liked it the way it came out, so I guess it was good to hear it. i think those will be coming off soon..havent really heard nething great about them and I question them myself.
As for the color? cant do much about that, i dont know what other color I would go with. My dealer has a blue so I am not going with that...and I paintd my hood vents red. so red its stay.
So for all of u who still dont like kiss my A** I make the payments and until u do then dont tell me what to do with my car!! (thanks kent ) I'll find all of u and key ur cars up so you can get some ugly ass 555 and put it on ur car to cover up the key marks!!! Then I will kill ur car because it looks ricey!!
thanks for the *honest* reviews
Keith

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.