Thread: ('11-'14) Ordering Impreza 2013
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:48 AM   #319
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334249

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr0bb5 View Post
So the '14 Mazda 6 will be out already in January? That's cool. I owned a '07 MazdaSpeed 6 GT and absolutely loved that car! Had to get rid of it when I got laid off unfortunately... Hopefully the rumors of another Speed 6 and a 6 coupe are true!

Also can't wait to see the redesigned Mazda 3! Should be a nice car and something I'd consider trading my Subie for...
Yup the Mazda 6 will be on dealers lots in January if you go to Mazda's website it even tells you that you call call your dealer to reserve one. Which just keeps you on the list for the kind of 6 you are looking for (Color, Auto/MT, ect).

A MS6 awd coupe would be awesome! Or even a redesigned MS3 would be great! (Not a fan of the smiley face gen). For me a Mazda 6 with good mpg and a 4dr is more practical for me and what I need. Thankfully even in the non turbo cars Mazda still gives the driver a pleasant and engaging drive!

In the future I might have to pick up a 2nd Mazda, if the next MS3 turns out great. Most likely a new MS3 gen would happen about 2015 if I were to guess. Cuz the Mazda 3 is going to get redesigned late 2013/ early 2014. My guess is that this next gen will have the "Kodo" design which looks awesome! So instead of having my first subie I'm going to have my first Mazda, lol. Came from domestic cars, and after owning a few toyotas, nissans, hondas and other Japanese cars I doubt I will go back to domestic until they seriously up there game.

Now I play the waiting game until more concrete info comes out (MPG, Trims, ect).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote