Scooby Newbie

Member#: 102049
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2005 WRX STi
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowIMg View Post
Heh, can't afford tires or insurance, suggestions are to spend money on an (overpriced) GC shell and >$1000 worth of labor (or time) to swap running gear in.

Time to take a step back from your life and evaluate. If you couldn't afford insurance or tires, you should've already sold your expensive vehicle to get into a better state.

Sell your overly expensive vehicle parts and buy something like a 93 civic until you're in better financial condition.
Thanks for the practical suggestion.

I was in a decent state with insurance and tires until I changed careers and entered minimum wage training. I'm now in the second month of a new (performance based pay) career where I should have no problem affording insurance or tires.

February is a slow month where I'll make little more than min wage, but March should be full on good pay... I won't really know what my finances are like until well into March.

I have this borrowed Civic to drive for the time being, do you really think I should invest money into another Civic when I could as easily put that money into a shell and labor?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ShardAerithes is offline   Reply With Quote