Member#: 155450
Vehicle:
2007 FXT
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxpunk53 View Post
can you get me a set of tein flex?

thanks!
Yup, ill shoot you a price in a sec. Getting like 5 quotes together right this min, you are one of them
*edit* PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by javi-sti View Post
Nice! When were you last here? I've lived here since late 2002. I used to have a WRB Bug-eye then, with a stg4 TXS. How could you miss this place? I figured Austin was the party capital of TX... ain't it?

Let me know about that sway bar
Austin is pretty happening. I love having a couple beers and listening to live music, so 6th street is a really good time for me provided that I avoid the more "style guy" kinds of bars.
I was there in early 02. In December. Xmas festivals in small walled cities FTW. Rotenburg was awesome. I learned to Snowboard in the Swiss alps (we got lost on the way there and ended up in France ) Let me tell you, you go from no idea what you are doing, to pretty good in one day there. One run will have every single condition of snow you will ever ski/ride in I just loved Germany. I loved that like every sport compact has a jaeger banner on the windsheild

Sway bar price coming in a min.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukenukem View Post
Are you carrying any SS brake lines ?
I carry techna-fit and goodridge. Both are great. Ill shoot you some prices with the rest of these quotes
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Defiant Autospeed; 11-15-2007 at 12:30 PM.