ychan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 9418
Vehicle:
2002 2.5rs
aspen white

Default tokigi "replica" fog light covers

when you buy something that is a replica, shouldn't they be almost identical to what they are replicating? i bought replica fog light covers from tokigiracing and they have been the biggest hassle. one of the three nubs that go into the car came cracked, there are imperfections on it, they didn't include the mounting bracket (i was never told this) and were of no help in obtaining some, and worst of all... they are not relpicas! the mesh is more like a black solid net. it is also one piece, unlike the real STI covers, making them a bigger hassle to paint. i might not be able to paint STI on them because the space between the "mesh" is too big. i'm not trying to flame tokigi because it seems like many people are happy with the service, in fact they are quite friendly. but i would not recommend the covers they sell if they are the ones i got. make sure you get a picture of them first, don't believe they'll be the ones you're expecting just because the vendor calls them replicas, because it's a lie.
-y
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ychan is offline   Reply With Quote