Member#: 222833
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
. Guess who's
back. Back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19lincoln68 View Post
craigslist is over rated!

YES. Here is my contribution for now, my cars transmission just went out so i put a feeler on craigslist to see what people would think it is worth. Someone emailed me and this is a direct quote "i did some research and your car is worth 250.00" Bitch are you kidding me, did you just crawl out from under your rock for the first time in 20 years and don't know what a WRX is. If someone bought it and parted the interior you could make close to twice that. I don't know if I have it in me anymore to sell anything on craiglist it is becoming a free for all of people looking to essentially steal things from others for insulting prices. I could get $300 scrap metal for the car and you think its worth 250. Are these people looking for cheap enjoyment at my expense because I absolutely lost it when that email came through. Nothing is free in life people get over yourselves and your unreasonable expectations. Sorry for that rant but it has been such a ****ty day after finding out that my car is broken.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Cartmans 03_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote