Scooby Guru

Member#: 312847
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 WRX STi
2008 Legacy/2003 Forester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relier1 View Post
Yes, thanks for the advise. I have already started taking two or more exposure shots. Unfortunately I have not pulled the trigger on LR/PS subscription yet. I have not started any PP, just shooting in RAW for editing later. I have been trying to take better shots before stepping to the next stage. All my photos are not edited yet. I know they are not "up to par" with the awesome work you guys post on here, but I think my shots have some potential once I get into PP. It's all a learning process and I'm at the early stages still.
If thats the case then theyre not bad at all. I thought they were just subtle edits and you were focusing on the car. You may not need to blend more than 1 shot once you start editing. Some of that can be helped with adjustment brushes and things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXImprezaNorway View Post
A few more pictures today Finally having some fun with this again, I took your tips from yesterday, and played around with the exposure ALOT today, also took a few night pictures.

I have found a new problem though, I seem to have difficulty getting clear pictures, even while on a tripod :/
As always, all feedback is good feedback! I want to learn. Here are the pics:
Clean your lens or cam.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Shipman is offline   Reply With Quote