Old 07-29-2020, 12:12 AM   #117
chrispedersen94
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 400025
Vehicle:
2013 STi
Swp

Default Chris Pedersen's Bugeye Thread

So i finally decided go log back into nasioc, and i realized i havent updated/ended this thread in almost 3 years, so here we go:

In spring 2018, i changed up the wheel setup to a set of Rotiform TMBs that i powdercoated white. I was the Visual Autowerks booth car at boxerfext that year as well.

In late summer 2018, i blew what turned out to be the center diff. The car sat for a while, and i ended up starting to lose interest and parted out the majority of the aftermarket parts and put the car back to stock, with the exception of the engine parts. Once i got the diff fixed in early 2019, which i did by installing a new 5 speed, i remembered how fun it was to drive, and decided to keep the car and build it up again, even though it was no longer my daily driver.
I purchase a full Airlift kit and a set of Work VS-SS 3 piece wheels. Those never made it onto the car, since the center diff in the replacement transmission decided to blow in the fall of 2019. Around the same time, i also got into a car accident that totaled the truck i was daily driving at the time (no one was hurt). After all of that, i decided to purchase a 2013 STi sedan with 12k original miles in November 2019. I then ended up selling the bugeye in March 2020.

This is far from the end of my subaru adventures, as i am currently working on this sti build. I am doing an FP blue turbo and flex fuel, along with a ton of other supporting mods, shooting for 400whp. I will be posting the progress on my instagram page, @pedersen_chris.
If youíre still following this thread, i really appreciate it. I never thought my bugeye would get to where it did when i bought it back in 2014, almost completely stock.
Iíll end this thread with a few photos of the bugeye on the Rotiform wheel setup, and a few photos of my current STi.

[emoji1308]

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by chrispedersen94; 07-29-2020 at 12:23 AM.
chrispedersen94 is offline   Reply With Quote