Old 04-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #33
cranberryumyum
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 275456
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
I appreciate your updates, and your photos...

But I am sick to death of people talking about "multiple members" every time something goes sideways. Suddenly there are these phantom supporters whom I never hear from who totally agree with you!

He has 7 positive ITrader feedback and your 1 negative.

I want to believe you, but I look at him and wonder if this is REALLY a scammer...? Again, not to judge you as a person, but you have a single ITrader feedback and about 100 posts on this forum. The seller has more feedback and 700+ posts...

It seems highly odd that he'd just start blatantly scamming all of a sudden. That's not usually how this works. The scammers we see here tend to join and get to scamming QUICKLY.

So yeah.

You're all just text on a screen to us. The forum is provided as a meeting place for communication, but we can't "protect" buyers or sellers one bit. We provide YOU with the tools to research and protect yourselves, and if that fails there's the police and Paypal to help you out.

I say outright in Sticky threads that a seller should post pictures of the items for sale... and if you as a buyer don't see those posted, DON'T BUY.
sorry that the 10+ people that i have purchased from haven't left rfeedback.

don't judge mu post count. judge the pictures. and the above poster's feedback. and the two other people who contacted me about buying something from him. want their screennames? i am not blowing smoke up your ass. you won'd do a damn thing, just like paypal. and i understand you have a lot of stuff to deal with, but you're still allowing people to be scammed by this prick. do something about it. i did my research. i looked through his posts. he seemed to have a clear indication of what to do. he does not. and he is misrepresenting himself and lying to paypal and everyone else about it. i paid for a professionally built motor, and what did i get?

next time i buy something, i will be sure to have fluffed my post count and itrader feedback to appease the moderators in situations such as this
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cranberryumyum is offline   Reply With Quote