Member#: 175944
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

WTF, I go to a meeting and all this **** up **** happenedSTELLAR ENDING

Dewey, you forgot something on your list:
I will always remain a stubborn dick

Dylan,

Again, we are arguing about the same thing

My first post about sways SON!

as Dewey stated its all opinion and prefference, hence the two sense, but I think just doing a rear swaybar is a bandaid solution to a bigger problem, and deweys is telling you this because yes his car can dive into turns horendously, but it doesn't mean the same will work on your wagon. I am the type that would run a 24mm bar in front and a 24mm adjustable bar in the rear. I do agree the rear bar needs much improvement but bigger bar in the rear and front endlinks aren't gonna cut it. I have perrin endlinks front and rear on stock bars and my car still feels like a boat on sti shocks and swift springs. There is a lot of weight up front past the nose of the car, especially out past the front axle due to how subaru drivetrains are engineered and all that weight needs to be addressed as well. when I turn I still see the front of the car rock over and its not like that just up and dissapears because a rear swaybar was applied. Cars are all about balance. under and oversteer is usually corrected properly through different spring rates/preload/shock bound and rebound settings and corner balancing, not soley through swaybars. Just my .02

Guy
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.