juanmedina
Scooby Guru

Member#: 133146
Vehicle:
07 FPgreen [email protected]
WRX VF39+E85 12.0, 121mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by achavez View Post
370whp is awesome. Especially from a vf.... why didn't your 1/8 traps reflect it though? Just askin because rob and juan both had awesome traps
Caleb is not really launching the car, actually IMO he is not even launching it . He should 2-3mph IMO by launching the car. Caleb: you need to ask Mikey to setup your Launch Control it will make life really easy. My first time at the track was at Greer and I did ok, this the thread about with the camtuning.com map.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1719031
Caleb has driven my car with the V39 before, he should be able to make a comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by subydude02 View Post
I really wasn't pushing the car that hard. I'm just to nervous to blow anything right now. I was able to trap alittle over 90 in the 1/8th which is actually pretty good. I suspect that i could trap 93-94 no prob if i was really goin at it. i think Juan trapped a 95 with his OG Green

Mikey's tells me that with the current setup the car will preform 11.7 all day long. But it will be a good while before i push that hard(gear set, forged pistons etc.)

Thanks though!
Comparing your times with my times is not a really fair comparison. My car was running really crappy because of LC triggering the failsafe fuel tables; like me and other had said in my thread with the bugs fix my car should trap in the high 90s and low 100s in the 1/8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2bblackongold View Post
this car has fmic, no?
It has a STi TMIC
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
juanmedina is offline   Reply With Quote