View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:16 PM   #2
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 251061
Join Date: Jul 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Temecula, CA
18 Trek 6mt,
garage queen 15 WRX 6mt


You probably need mini fuse tap. You can get these on amazon or local parts store.

You need to find a fuse by knee panel that has constant power if you want to record while parked. You might be lucky an find an empty fuse slot that gets constant power. Like the sunroof if you don't have one.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
amiexploited is offline   Reply With Quote