Old 10-05-2003, 09:15 PM   #1
CobraKLR
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 12986
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
White

Default Omori Gauge Installation Question Galore

I need a little help installing some used Omori gauges that I recently bought. I have the electrical portion done and need help with the sensors. I did a search and was unable to find answers to my questions.

First off,
My Oil Pressure Gauge came with a T and a brass coupler. I am assuming that this installs in the same place as the stock oil pressure sensor. Unfortunately I do not know where that is. Any help (especially pics) would be greatly appriciated.

Second,
I need an adapter to install the included EGT Pyrometer Probe in my Vishnu Uppipe (I am putting it here as I am thinking about going with headers soon and don't want to have to get an adapter welded twice). Does anyone know where I can get this adapter (not sure if the included probe is 1/8PT or NPT or other), the Vishnu bung is the same as stock.

Third,
My oil temperature gauge did not come with a oil temperature sensor. Omori-NA's web site says they can't get product and just have an automated response to emails. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Is it possible to use the stock oil temp sensor?

Thanks in advance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
CobraKLR is offline   Reply With Quote