Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 273281
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2015 DGM WRX
05LGT 13BRZ 14BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoryte View Post
Is there any long term structural difference between single and double wall or is all cosmetic?

Also I noticed you do not offer 3.5" single wall in a staggered setup, assuming that's not possible?

Have you had any long term negative results with the larger exhausts and bumper burn or discoloration over time?

Last but not least, ouch on the shipping, do you guys ever offer free shipping options? I live in Kentucky, the best price you had was Fedex ground for $40.
We used to be able to get the single wall tips with a gap that would allow us to stagger them, but we have not seen those in some time now, with no real timeline on their availability unfortunately.

There is no difference in tip style other than aesthetics.

The only issues we have seen with discoloration on the bigger tips is on cars logging serious track time. If this is your plan for the car, we recommend this product:

http://www.heatshieldproducts.com/pr...ield-mat/79/21

And $40 for ground shipping is pretty standard for us. We do free shipping every once in a while, but our current sale ends up covering shipping cost in most cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiatlux View Post
I've seen a couple videos for the axleback with the 5" muffler on WRXs but not STis. Are there any differences in the stock MP or DP that would make it louder for the STi than the WRX?
In our experience we have not seen any notable difference between the two, so I would not expect a change in sound or volume with our exhaust from car to car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettgt05 View Post
Best suggestion for an 05 LGT on size? Or is there only the one size for it?
As of right now we only offer the LGT exhausts with one tip style, but we can do them in a delete, 4" muffled version, and 5" muffled version.

Ryan @ Nameless
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contact us at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B]

In Portland, OR or Seattle, WA?
[/B]
NamelessPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote