View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 03:23 AM   #1
dmteague
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 516836
Default Help upgrading rotors 2010 WRX

Rotors are starting to get a little worn, nothing major. But definitely getting plenty of rust. I'm looking to upgrade, but the amount of brands is slightly overwhelming.

Yes, i've went though the sticky posts. I simply want a good quality rotors that are coated for corrosion, possibly slotted. Def. not drilled. Yes, i know if i'm not tracking it's not exactly worth it. I do prefer the look, personal preference. Since i'll be working on it i'll probably change to SS brake lines. Again, i'm not expecting drastic differences. I tend to upgrade when i do maintenance when cars get some age.

I've researched stoptech, EBC, zimmerman (though i don't think i can get them), FactionFab, DBA, and a few other's. Can't find consistent research on most of them. Seems many sport or street rotors are outsourced from China while claiming US. I don't want to "upgrade" to a rotor that isn't even OEM quality. Seems places like RallySport and Flatiron tuning package stoptech a lot.

So any advice on quality rotors would be appreciated at this point. I was sold on DBA until forums stated their street rotors were not as good quality due to being made in china. hell, who knows how many rotors i've already used there were. It may not even matter. But before i spend money, just trying to do the research.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dmteague is offline   Reply With Quote