Old 03-28-2004, 08:19 PM   #143
vadim
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 31981
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Sedan
Silver

Default Looking for a job in NJ.

I'm a sophmore in college majoring in computer science. Looking for a job in IT field, network related. I been working as a computer person for years now, mostly Windows stuff, network, support, migration, a lot of server knoweldge and exchange knoweldge. If it matters I also been a beta tester for Microsoft for over five years, this includes most windows releases.

I pretty good with linux too, installed, configured and maintained a couple of linux server. Currently have two at a colo for my website which I run and support. Those people that have ever played with TiVos will know of DDB and me (Vadim).

Back to the point, right now I'm looking for a new job because I feel that the place I work at now will soon be broke and I'll be out of a job. Since I'm a full time college student I can work days only on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun. Tuesdays and Thursdays are dedicated to school, however starting from mid May and all the way up to september I can work Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you think you can help me out, please either PM, reply here (if it doesn't get deleted) or email me at [email protected]. I have a resume ready and willing start almost instantly (I need of course at least a 1 week notice).

If any of you that work here in NNJ or even sothern/middle part and can help please let me know, maybe you can submit my resume to the HR or whatnot.

I'm too afraid that the place I work at now won't be in business much longer and I cannot be un-employed for many reasons, including losing my only pride, my car and my college education.

Thank you,
- Vadim
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Mulder; 03-28-2004 at 08:25 PM.
vadim is offline   Reply With Quote