singincanary
Will mod for Guinness
Member Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 77921
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
'09 Ruby Red spec.B
'14 Tribeca, '08 OBXT

When we were looking for a used Tribeca, Kolb's had one on the lot for a great price. It wasn't the color that we wanted, but I stopped by to take a look at it anyway. I spoke with the sales person, went inside to discuss a little further and told him that I'd come back with my wife to look at it and see if she liked the color. I asked why it was priced so low and was told that it was a tough color (sea mist green), that they got it cheap at an auction and don't overly mark up their prices.

Based on past dealings I went home and ran the VIN to check on the history. The car had a SALVAGE title. It wasn't disclosed to me in our discussions. I was a bit upset about it, called the dealership and was given the brush off.

Needless to say, we didn't buy our Tribeca from BK, but instead went to Ramsey Subaru. Got a good deal, dealt with decent salesperson, beat up on the finance guy a bit and love our car.

I cannot recommend Kolb's to anyone for sales. I have no experience with their service department, but know one of their mechanics, who is a great guy and a great mechanic.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
singincanary is offline   Reply With Quote