View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 11:53 AM   #50
Slowride8g
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 480349

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicDoorHinge View Post
I must have pissed someone at Sellers off pretty hard tbh, because I have heard they're the best around but they're the guys that quoted me MSRP! So much for no-haggle transparent pricing...
Yeah no haggle transparent is a scam and not true at any dealer that says so. Email them back your lowest quote and see if they’ll come down. Even something simple like window tint all around is several hundred bucks, they did it for 80 from a tint shop down the street.

I had several Detroit area dealers not even reply to my inquiry, so maybe they think folks are not serious buyers for the STi , I don’t know. Hodges and sellers were the lowest I could get. I spent a few weeks going around via email with 4-5 regional dealers and threw out I’d pay 35k for one off the lot instead of an order I was trying to do. They came back at a number 36xxz and I got the tint thrown in and down to the 35750.

My salesman was Anthony and his boss James finished the deal while Anthony was on vacation or something with me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Slowride8g is offline   Reply With Quote