Scooby Newbie

Member#: 429465
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 Impreza
Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo31 View Post
:shrug: yes, struts wear out normally on all cars I guess. It's difficult to judge without knowing specifics of how you drive, how old those tires were, what your alignment was & how much punishment your suspension has taken in 60K miles...etc... etc...

Yes you can upgrade your suspension; this forum is a wealth of information on that subject. It depends on what your budget is. Personally, I'd get a pair of OEM struts and call it good. Unless you plan on buying a ton of upgrade suspension parts (swaybar, endlinks, control arms, bushings, brace bars, coilovers, etc...) for a lot of money- it's not worth slapping some 'upgrade' struts on an otherwise stock suspension.

i have tried searching but just keeping digging through pages and pages with no concrete answers. I just wanted to know if 2015 plus wrx stock suspension or even sti are a option for our car. I have seen ppl sell brand new less then 5K miles on there stock suspension. Or Konis an option for us?

Also I noticed some companies sell plates for both front and rear to help with sagging/lifting vehicle. Any thoughts on this?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NewSubie08 is offline   Reply With Quote