View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:19 AM   #2
mxbowler95
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 482136
Vehicle:
2018 STI
DGM

I have this setup in my STI. I originally had it in my Impreza and then when I got my STI, I transferred them over to that one and now have them both to drive back to back. The Kicker speakers and tweeters do make the sound quality better and a bit louder. I feel like you can tell the sound is clearer and more crisp. Is it amazing? No, but it is better. I'd say it is comparable to the HK in my mother's XT, if not a little better.

It is an easy install and for the price it's hard to beat. You could go get the nicer Kicker's when they are on sale for around the same price and it isn't that hard to make it into a plug and play system on your own. No matter what you do, when you take the door cards off, put electrical tape over the holes in the door and poke a small hole in them. This will keep the door card from rattling down the road.

If you have any other questions or some other setups I looked at, just ask! Look at Amazon too, I know mine were cheaper on there than anywhere else at the time.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mxbowler95 is offline   Reply With Quote