ScoobyFreak86
Scooby Guru

Member#: 338329
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2017 STI
Lapis Blue

Quote:
Just another voice in a sea of forum opinion, but I've had three sets of Rotas over the years (and just ordered my fourth) without issue. Did I see those same "horror stories"? - yes. But after reasonable due diligence, I came to the conclusion that they were beyond suitable, in both style and safety, for most peoples needs. Sure, most of the designs are copies, but you can't beat the value. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them as an option.
(not affiliated in any way... just my $.02)
Oh I hear you. I am not necessarily against them. I've seen real deal volk te37's bend in half before, so it can happen to any brand. There is no question about Rota having some great value and options. It's just my OCD self knowing that I would have a higher chance of something like that happening to me and the fact my family is in the car with me wouldn't sit right. I would hate to feel like I am putting them in a higher risk of danger just so I can make my car look a certain way. It's simply my opinion and would rather fork over a bit more money for something with a bit more rep. I live in NJ and in certain areas, the roads are pretty darn horrible.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ScoobyFreak86 is offline   Reply With Quote