Scooby Newbie

Member#: 484052
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_ View Post
They look good. I can’t wait to see pics installed.
Night pics:

Day pics in the garage:

Bonus video:

There is one big issue with these lights and I'm not sure what to do about it. In the video, on their site and on eBay there is a relay that is supposed to come with these lights that I think allows the LED bar to function as a DRL. There were no relays in the box and when I called to ask about it, the tech support guy was actually rude about it. He said that they won't send me one and that if I sent these back and re-ordered another pair a relay wouldn't be included. He actually said to go through eBay (where I purchased them) and initiate the refund process.

Except for the DRL, the lights function as they should, look great and really transform the front end of the WRX. The LED bar now only functions as parking lights and turn signals, so how would I go about wiring the LED bar to the DRL function on our cars? I spent quite a bit of time installing these and I know I can send them back, but I do want to make them work as they should. OEMassive does NOT want to exchange them, they only want to give a refund.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Kwincy; 09-07-2018 at 11:56 AM.
Kwincy is offline   Reply With Quote