Scooby Newbie

Member#: 484052
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_ View Post
Wow those look great! I really really want a set.

That's a bummer about their customer service though. Like amiexploited said, if you're savvy enough you can wire it up yourself. Personally I would rather do that than deal with returning and re ordering.
Yeah, I'm gonna try to wire up the LED bar to the DRL signal. When I inquired about exchanging the lights, they mentioned that they only do returns and then I'd have to place another order. The only reason I wanted to do that was because I was under the impression that a relay was supposed to be included and they said that they couldn't send me a relay and even if I re-ordered it wouldn't be included. I've decided to keep the lights because they are awesome, so no biggie at this point.

I'd wait until eBay has another 15 or 20% off sale before buying them. They are awesome, but not $420 awesome. They have a similar set that costs $300 with a LED light bar that only functions as DRL, so a $50 premium over that seems fair. The $300 ones have a separate turn signal similar to the stock headlights though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_ View Post
I just noticed on their site that both low and high beams are H7. How is the light output? I wonder if these can be split and retrofitted with better projectors.
The light output is not bad, but I will be ordering some different bulbs as I don't care for the color of the light.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kwincy is offline   Reply With Quote