xogiox
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 255206
Vehicle:
2005 Saab 9-2x
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_H8_1.8 View Post
This seems like the best place to post. I live in Toledo, OH, but am about to accept a job offer in Farmington Hills, MI; I'll be starting at the new job in later January. I am planning to move up there, but don't know the area at all; can I get some help/guidance? I am looking for apartments, 1BR, primarily in the Farmington Hills, Novi, and Wixom areas so far. I like the idea of a short drive to work, as that's what I'm used to. I am looking at the lower spectrum of a rent budget, but don't want to be surrounded by trashy people, although some of that is based on luck. Help? I'm sure I left out some pertinent info and/or didn't explain things well enough, so feel free to ask questions.
Worked in F.H for 5 years so I know the area pretty well. If you are looking for low rent, independence greens. Not very well rated but I have known 2 different people that have lived there and they seem to have liked it okay.

Novi, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, bloomfield hills, west bloomfield you really can't go wrong with. Even some places in Southfield are pretty nice depending on the area in Southfield. Example, northwestern and 14 mile is considered Southfield but is also almost bloomfield hills. If you are looking to be in an area with more night life I would recommend close to Novi, or as far as Royal Oak/Ferndale area (13-14 mile commute).

Feel free to P.M me with any other questions.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xogiox is offline   Reply With Quote