Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 110542
Default FS/FT ARK: Hinson LS1 RX7

CAR IS IN SF BAY AREA UNTIL END OF THE MONTH

VID OF THE EXHAUST
http://youtube.com/watch?v=M7_6tHmorgI

***$24k straight purchase or trade for built motor suby***

Having a 2 door and no awd is a little impractical for me while i'm in school (4th year).....the nicest LS1 FDs go for over 30k, the crappiest go for 18k, mine seems like it's in between there somewhere....i'm open to all sorts of offers, not in a rush to sell though, I'll wait for what makes me smile the most.

YES, IT HAS POWER STEERING, Cruise control is not hooked up (who wants to cruise in this)

**here are some questions V8killer asked, and also some other things i forgot about**

1. it will pass a sniffer test right now, it will not pass visual because it does not have the smog pump. If that is installed, It will pass CA emissions/visual tests and is able to be BAR'd.(told by a member of the testing staff at the ref's office)

2. Yes it is an LS1 ecu, tuned w/ LS1-edit

3. All warning lamps are hooked up and I check the obd2 diagnostic port frequently to verify no codes are throwing

4. the engine is not modded (no heads/cam upgrades). i am still running the stock manifolds w/ stock cats, the only exhaust that has been added was the axleback...this car is ready to mod, it has all the prework and options offered by hinson and is screaming for some more power.

5. Currently AC is not installed, the condenser was punctured so i took the whole setup off, the wiring is still all there and the AC is ready to re'install any AC shop can do it.

**looking for any WRX or STi or swapped RS, depending on the condition of your car, money will need to be put on top, or if you have an insane STi, i guess i'd have to put money on top **

1993 RX-7 Touring Edition (sunroof/leather) ~99k miles on chassis
Repainted in 2004, stock Vintage Red
20***37; tint on sides/rear
R1 front lip
2001 LS1 transplant w/ 32k current miles
2001 T56 transplant
Stock RX7 rear end w/ 3.42 stock vette gearing
Hinson radiator/cooling
Hinson fuel delivery (hard lines)
LS1-edit
Dual Apex N1 axle backs
Hinson aluminum driveshaft
Cusco coilovers
Hinson Subframe
Hinson crossmember
Hinson tortion bar
Hinson traction bar
18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear VOLK LE-37Ts
235/35/18 front 275/35/18 Falken Azenies RT-615s

JVC head unit
Viper alarm w/ pager
Diamond Audio speakers (rears not hooked up)

PICS

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Kendon; 07-09-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: added a vid :)
Kendon is offline   Reply With Quote