Scooby Guru

Member#: 338329
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2017 STI
Lapis Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeknows View Post
Glad to see you back, can't wait to see what you have planned for this one. Lapis blue pearl was my first choice, but no dealer had it when I was shopping, car would look great with og bronze te37s. I was thinking of trading in my 16 wrx for a lpb 18 sti, but I might just wait for the next gen.
Lapis was my first choice. It looks phenomenal in the sun and when it's clean. reminds me a lot of Interlagos blue on m3's. Very deep blue with purple undertones. It's really, really nice. White was my second choice.

We shall see. I have a few wheels planned for this car, so it should really transform the car.

I debated briefly waiting for the 18 STI, but there wasn't anything that they announced that really jumped out at me. I dislike the updated front bumper (I like fog lights), the 19's wheels are too much for this car (more expensive tires and rougher ride), and the bright brake calipers are too flashy for me. I do like the interior updates though, but it wasn't enough for me to wait for it. I figured I would hop in a 17 for now and by the time the new motor is in the STI and I wait a year after it's in production, it should put me right at the 4 year mark. Good timing to upgrade
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ScoobyFreak86 is offline   Reply With Quote