PinkTWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 191029
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX Wagon
PSM and Pink

Default the topscoob 025 place to be sad :(

Well some of you may have seen my very pink accented Subie around the SubieGirls and ScoobieforBoobies facebook pages this summer due to me representing the site at some of the west coast meets. I managed to get SFB and my car featured on Cars101.com and Because Racecar to help promote cause.

For those of you who don’t know I am Tina. My Subie became solely mine a little over a year ago. She was my ex’s prior.
When we went to the dealer we weren’t intending to buy a car that day. We were simply just looking, no really, only because his Legacy was getting to that point of needing more work than it was worth. Our sales guy was walking us around the lot showing us options in our price range of new cars. We were still undecided of whether we wanted new or used at that point. He saw a bug eye in the to be repaired section of the lot and exclaimed “Oh man I really want one of those!” The sales guy said “Didn’t you see the one up front?? We have a silver one for sale!”

So I test drove it, and we took it home that day. I had never driven a turbo car. This was our first official manual. (not counting my 1974 super beetle) so we had lots to learn about it. She was bone stock.

He was excited to start modifying it and that’s exactly what happened. Exhaust, tint, you name it. I helped here and there when I could. Cause next thing you know I am pregnant, and that soaked up all my time.

Now that my son is older I find it easier to put effort into the car, but no money. Changes will be made soon which is why the vinyl is off. To match the changes in my life there will be changes in my car.

One word that has been recently used to describe my car is “Personalized”. She has Pink painted fog covers, and pink accented trim around the gauge pod and shift trim, to match my theme going with my wheels and engine bay.

Here I will list my mods just because in list form it makes it easier to read.
Engine
• STI up pipe
• COBB Tuning Turboback Exhaust
• Zerosports Radiator Shroud (Powder Coated Pink)
• Samco Turbo Inlet (Pink)
• Flex Innovations Grounding Kit (Hot Pink)

Drivetrain
• Kart Boy Short Throw Shifter
• Kart Boy Shifter bushings

Suspension
• No Brand Front Strut bar (Powder Coated Pink)
• Ebay Rear Strut Tower Bar (Powdercoated Pink)

Exterior
• Rally Armor Urethane Mudflaps (Scoobies for Boobies Edition)

Interior
• Kart Boy Kartboy Shift Knob (Powdercoated pink)

Wheels/Tires
• Prodrive Speedline/Prodrive P7s (powdercoated pink)

Electrical and Lighting
• Ebay Clear Sidemarkers
• Subaru OEM headlights (blacked out)
• ATI Triple Gauge Pod (Pink painted trim piece)
• Subaru OEM 05 STi Center Console Swap (black plasti dip)

Audio/Video/Security
• Boss 10" Powered Underseat Subwoofer
• ALPINE iDA-X305
• Pioneer 6.5 Front door Speakers (Kartboy Speaker Spacers)

I know it's not going to make much of a difference this late in the game. But as I mentioned I took the vinyl off this is how my car looks right now.

And this is what I've done with my interior. 05 STi center console swap. And my gauge pod. With the pink accents. Very subtle. Pod trim is painted, trim ring around shifter is painted kartboy knob is powdercoated.

My life is a little hectic right now so cell pics is all I can do. I don't have Internet access except for my phone.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by PinkTWRX; 10-19-2011 at 12:36 PM.
PinkTWRX is offline   Reply With Quote