Old 10-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #20
sallysuexj6
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 289988
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2007 WRX Track car
2015 WRX

Hi my name is, Sally! I have always been a car lover and infatuated with them since I was 9 years old!! Always buying car magazines, and cutting out the cars. Then telling my parents I want this car when I turn 16!

I am from Missouri, and I was always into drag racing. Almost 3 years ago, I moved to Wyoming. At that time, I had a naturally aspirated 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt. I met a few people who drove down to, Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, to participate in a series called Wintercross. It is a 2.5 hour drive one way. This series is running the track in its natural state whether snow covered or a dry track! They begged me to go. My first race was totally snow covered. And being from Missouri, I wasn’t really good at driving in a lot of snow. I did terrible but I was hooked from that moment on. That day I noticed that the Subaru’s really owned that track! Not to mention, one of the people I went down with had one! I was really intrigued! I went to every race after that and ended up winning 2nd place in my class for the series.

I eventually traded up to a Supercharged Chevrolet Cobalt SS, and entered into a new race series called Lap Battle Time Attack! This series is actually running the track wheel to wheel with other competitors! Did I mention, I am the only regular girl participant to run this series!! I realized right away that I need to upgrade my car ASAP! I asked everyone and did research on what I could do to shave seconds off my lap times. I added slicks, a sway bar, a stage 3 kit, and the list goes on. I pretty much reached the end of the line in modifications for the Cobalt! Then I realized once again, that I needed a Subaru!

I looked for the perfect Subaru for awhile! I actually found it here on Nasioc!! And I couldn’t be happier! And now, I regularly take my 2007 Subaru WRX in World Rally Blue to the track!! My car has several modifications and there is not an end in sight!! I hope to in the future make it a strictly track only car. What I mean is big wing, gutted, Lexan windows, built transmission, big brake kit, built motor, and of course, big turbo

But for now, this is her!!!!!!

Interior
Sparco Evo Seat
Sparco 4 Point Harness's X2
COBB Shift Knob
Innovate Motorsports Boost Gauge Vent Mounted
Kartboy Short Shifter

Suspension:
Tein Monoflex Coilovers
Tein Front Strut Tower Brace
Cusco Rear Strut Tower Brace
Kartboy Subframe Lockdown Bolts
COBB Rear Sway Bar with Sway Bar Mounts

Engine:
COBB Accessport
STi Top Mount Intercooler
VF39 Turbo
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
COBB Intake
COBB SF Intake Box
Kartboy Exhaust Hangers
Invidia Catless Downpipe
Greddy Ti-C Catback Exhaust

Brakes:
Hawk HP Plus Front Brake Pads
Hawk HPS Rear Brake Pads
Motul RBF 600 Brake Fluid

Services by Innovative Garage:
Corner Balanced
Race Alignment

Exterior
APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
Seibon OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood
Tein Hood Struts
Pink Powder coated BBS Wheels
225/45/17 BFG R1 (track slicks)
Falken 215/45/17 (Street tires)
Kartboy License plate delete
Pink Sparkle Subaru Emblems

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sallysuexj6 is offline   Reply With Quote