Scooby Newbie

Member#: 288160
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza 2.5i
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM FLAMINGO WAGON View Post
Wow there are some great entries! Way to show your subie women power!

My flamingo wagon:
My name is Brandy and I live in tge beautiful pacific northwest! Portland, Oregon to be exact.
My Fiance and I started dating in high school back in 2006 the same year he got his car. (Which was one of the reasons why I was attracted to him.) He got me hooked on Subies. He use to own a 06 WRB WRX that was build. Actually our first date was to get his first oil change in it. Together we spent most of are hard earned paychecks modding it. After dating him for 3 years and many road trips and countless drives including one across country, I decided to say bye bye to my 2001 Forester and Hello to my 2004 wagon. Even before owning my car I was very active in the subaru community. We attempted to attend any meets possible including driving 300 miles to them. I love meeting new people and wouldnt trade any of my experiences along the way for anything. Since owning my car I have never looked back and wished I hadn't bought it.
I love my wagon. It might not be as nice or unique as other wagons, but I don't mind because it is MY car. In my car I have 2 pink flamingos. One my grandmother (whom passed away from breast cancer and loved flamingos) gave me when I was younger and another that reminds me of her hanging from my mirror. I think she honestly looks after me when I drive because I have been in some tough spots, and been able to get out of them thanks to my car. I bought my car from a fellow nasioc member by the name of Kelly. I have him really to think for all the work that has been done to it.
To today I still attend monthly Surgeline meets to help support my local performance shop, and meet other fellow subaru lovers.
My favorite part about owning my car is the reaction you get from other male subaru owners who just met you, and I think it is funny when they can't believe a girl can not only drive a stick, but have a subaru that at times is faster than theirs.

Enough of the stories on to the mods:
Engine:

Blouch 18g
Stock modded injectors flow matched to <2%
k&n typhoon
Gimmick motorsports inlet
Big TMIC
Greddy Evo Catback
Helix catless DP
STI uppipe
AP v1
Most Importantly tuned by Dr. Tim Bailey from cobb surgeline For E85( Which I run it on)

Exterior/interior

17" Rota Grids w/1500mi old Hankook ventus revo
Eibach prokit springs
Perrin Rear endlinks and swaybar.
STI splitters
STI scoop
STI Grill
Lightwerkz TSX retrofit headlights (which I lovve and have had many offers on)
Rear Aprons
autometer cluster bezel w/boost/ oil pressure
Solid sound system:kenwood h/u, polk separates, kicker 4ch. and JL 10w0

Thanks for voting and showing your support for breast cancer and girl power.
May the best girl win

is that Mt. Hood in the background??
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Subarusesh is offline   Reply With Quote