Old 06-22-2016, 07:38 PM   #2
EngelMacher
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 440135
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Dark Grey Metallic

I did have to pull out my windshield washer fluid container to get access to the front bumper support bolts. I didn't have to fully remove the reservoir though and it came out pretty easily. While I had the reservoir out, I installed the new black silicone filler tube. This piece uses the stock o-ring but changes the position of the actual filler cap and assembly to make room for the piping from cooler to throttle body.

Everything looked to be in order so then I tightened down all of the t-bolt clamps to secure the drivers side of the piping from core to TB. Everything fell into place perfectly so far. No clearance issues as of yet. But you should bump your fuel lines in the mount up one notch.

Now with that half out of the way, I removed my intake from the turbo inlet and the turbo inlet from the turbo.

I removed all of the vac lines and the BPV from the turbo inlet and started installing the new BPV silicone piping.

I re-used the stock o-ring from the factory charge pipe, and reused it on the new charge pipe. I cut off the little tab, but that part is probably optional. Then bolted the new charge pipe back onto the turbo.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by EngelMacher; 06-22-2016 at 07:48 PM.
EngelMacher is offline   Reply With Quote