Cab0oze
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 443914
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by themullet View Post
Thanks for the instructions. When you wire the C-Light up in this way, you would want to run the white and black wires from the C-Light driver to the power wires from the existing factory c-light correct? When wired like this, the DD C-light will run at full brightness when getting the DRL signal from the green wire, and dim when the parking lights are turned on?

I am currently using the DD DRL harness. That cluster of wires and resistors combined with the short high beam leads is a major pain in the ass to mount cleanly. I'd prefer to get rid of it. I have both sides wired up identically, but my drivers side high beam flickers if I turn on the high beams with the car off. It's not a big deal, but it just makes me feel like it's half assed.

Thanks.
Yeah, sounds like you're having a totally different problem than me (with the flickering) but with the same root cause. And yes, the wires and resistors is a big mess. I don't know how things work with the factory C-Light, but yes, what you're explaining sounds correct, so if I were you I would try wiring it up, and if it works permanently remove the DD DRL harness and ask for a refund (since it isn't working anyway by the sounds of it)... or ask for the refund first, just to be sure you can get it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Cab0oze is offline   Reply With Quote