View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:14 AM   #809
star fox
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 478419

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wazu View Post
Hmmm looks like you have all the ingredients.

I would look into a twin scroll turbo. You get constant boost. Starting from low rpms to high.

Only downside is you’ll probably have to switch your header, uppipe, and down pipe to make it work. Could be worth it though.

Kinugawa offers a 20g twin scroll that is a beefed up vf37 I believe. Overall ratings for it seem rather nice.

Other than that you’ll be looking for a turbo with a lot of spool and quick. Ball bearing would be a good idea to consider as well. There are tons of turbo options for ball bearing turbos that can make any turbo spool fast for more acceleration.

I can do some digging on that kinugawa one. They have a lot of twin scroll options.
I had looked into twin scroll a little bit, but I'm really hesitant as I'm not convinced it's worth the money. Also because I would then need new headers as well (the killer b are maybe six months old).

At this point I think I'd rather do a regular stock placement turbo upgrade since I can keep my headers, killer b does a trade in program so that I can trade in my killer b uppipe for an uppipe for the ewg, and my cost will be much lower overall
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
star fox is offline   Reply With Quote