Scooby Newbie

Member#: 90243
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2002 V8 JDM STi wagn
flat black

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus_taz View Post
We rode pretty much the entire mountain. BMW was open down to the stigmata rockface and was fun, first time I've ridden BMW completly dry. Tempest is fun, the anthem drop is great, a decent gap but with enough speed the landing is so smooth.

Make sure you get the 20% discount at the condo's (black creek sancutary) that they offer to Diablo riders this year. I might come out to Jiminy next weekend, saturday or sunday?

The bears are still there, just lying in the bushes right beside the trail this weekend eating the berries. I almost ran one over last year on Dirt Merchant, a mother and 2 cubs were at the bottom of the long wooden ramp, didn't see them untill I was at the top of the ramp.

If you go down ask the girl at the counter if she remember people coming in with a blow up sheep needing a patch kit ....
i haven't decided yet, i'm leaning towards saturday next weekend for jiminy. i'll be sure to ask the girl at the counter about the blow up sheep needing a patch kit haha if i remember correctly...if this is the same girl, she's pretty hot. or at least the one 3 years ago was.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
LukeD is offline   Reply With Quote