Old 02-27-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
chanomatik
Scooby Guru

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
Lithium Red - OLDKID

Installed my various black interior pieces last night. tS door handles, tS shifter trim, flat black dash trims, flat black passenger door lever and flat black Traction Control buttons. I have the automatic one. It's so cute tapping the "Snow" and "Sport" buttons! I have no clue what I should hook them up to, so what do you guys think?

I didn't have time to install the tS fender garnish, flat black driver door lever, tS knee pad garnishes or tS vent assemblies. I did install my yospeed BRZ STI door sill and yospeed STI heater control surround since I had assitance. I'll try to take pictures in a bit. Catching up on work.

The OCD in me kinda hates having a gloss black AND flat black interior, and some silver and chrome, but I'm also highly fascinated by it. I removed the stereo surround trim and am just living with the gaps on either side of the HU for now. I was tired of it not fitting correctly and just poking out. I believe I need to shave the back of the spacer to allow it to proper fit.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote