Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans2k View Post
Hey, man. I am going to be honest to the fullest of my abilities as an adult. I can understand where you are coming from. I bought this car thinking it will be like my last couple of cars that could easily surpass the EPA rating. This car is a challenge to do so. On the highway/freeway the EPA can only be achieved by going 62 mph. The city drive will kill your average MPG. I see your need to post your disappointment about your car's average MPG. With that being said, there is no need to continue your rants of complaint about the car. We can read all your post is dislike and unhappiness about the car. But, there is no point in continuing this rant of yours. I could easily come in this thread everyday and post my MPG. I have drive about 2500 miles a mouth on average since i have bought the car in April. I have plenty of records of my MPG. I could continue to post that on the high way at 60 mph i can achieve 38 mpg or if i take small country highways at 55 mph, I can achieve 40 mpg. I have and could do it again. I could also say that for 2 weeks I drove nothing but city streets in high traffic and short trips and achieved 22 mpg. I have seen "580" miles left to empty after a refuel. I have seen "260" after a refill before. I think it is time for you to just take a seat and observe if your post do indeed help.
ans2k, I appreciate your post.. You said many truths.. most of which is exactly what I have been saying. This car does not meet the advertised MPG's.

What it comes down to, as others have stated is that I am not happy and prob will never be with this car due to that fact. But that said I do appreciate to a degree that many agree with my claims.. I guess my biggest problem is/was with others trying to explain to me why my results were not accurate or disputing what I was living/feeling them. I am done complaining.. Not happy with Subaru but,,, Will look into my my next steps and appreciate this thread as a resource to achive my goal. Good Luck to all!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote