anotherSTi
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 54730
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
'05 Saabaru

Default FS: Cannondale R1000 CAAD4 road bike w/ Trainer

I've had no luck with craigslist ... actually, had millions of responses but everybody cancels minutes before they are supposed to arrive. Annoying. So I thought I'd try nabisco. Here's the original post content:

I bought this bike a year and a half ago to get into cycling but it never got off the trainer. The previous owner rode it 4 times.

I'm not sure of the exact frame size (50, 52?) ... the top bar measures 31 inches from the floor. I'm 5'7" and it fits perfectly with the seat at the height in the photo. (If anybody knows how to get the official measurement, let me know and I'll do it)

Extras the previous owner put on are Look pedals, Shimano Flight Deck, and a Cane Creek neck. I also have an extra tube, a pump, and a woman-friendly seat (not shown). The trainer is a Travel Trac Century with magnetic resistance.

Asking $700. I'll even accept paypal if someone doesn't want to part with cash around the holidays.

The bike is in Andover MA. I'm moving the morning of Saturday Dec 23 ... it's gotta be sold by then.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
anotherSTi is offline   Reply With Quote