View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #222
noside
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 241254
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2015 Scat Pack

Well I recently had my first trip and experience with Akuma Motorsports last week. Being I am only 15 mins from the shop I wanted to check them out and just in time I had a bit of suspension change that warranted me needing a performance alignment. Usually I would take my car 3+ hours away to IAG but I am glad that I took a chance with Akuma.

Upon first stopping by to schedule my appt I was happy to find they could accommodate exactly when I wanted to be there.

When I returned for my appt be it first thing in the morning the guys were ready to go and got the car right in and began the work. While there Kevin spent some time chatting about his and my setup since no one knew what I had lurking under the hood haha.

After that Jon the owner / tuner came in and after he looked over my car since it was there possession we talked as well not only about my car but his track sti that they have been building.

It's not everyday and every shop that the owner sits down and talks with you even when I'm just in for a simple alignment.

After everything was all said and done the tech working on my car talked to me for a few and went over a couple other suspensions suggestions and forms of measurement.

The car drives straight no shake in the steering wheel at all. Akuma did there job, they accommodated me both in time and hospitality. I had nothing short of a good experience and will of course now keep them in mind if I come across anything more that I can not tackle myself.

A big +1 to Akuma and there team. It's hard to find an honest shop these days especially in the tri state that doesn't have a waiting list a month long to get in.

My car is pictured above getting the alignment.

Thanks again guys,
Mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
noside is offline   Reply With Quote