Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #7
iNfEk
Scooby Guru

Member#: 21339
Chapter/Region: HIIC
Vehicle:
2002 LHD STI V7 6MT
12.9@103MPH EJ205 4EAT

oh yes it is going to be interesting... I'm probably going to update my pictures later on but I'll need to enter before it's to late.

I had originally purchased the car in early 2002 because I wanted something different and to be honest it was the 1999 Impreza 2.5RS that really had me looking at Subarus to begin with. I really didn't know anything about them nor did I even think that I'd do as much as I've done to it over the past 8 years. The car was purchased as an AUTOMATIC because I didn't intend to get into motorsports or anything to do with cars even though all of my relatives were heavy into them (i.e. automotive mechanics or hot rodding...etc.). I ended up joining what now is "NASIOC" (but was i-club) at the time. Little did I know that this would be the start of what I now have come to understand as being a LIFE LONG PASSION for subarus and my embedded automotive background.

I love quality and rarity but as we all know you have to pay to play. Japan has always been somewhere I love and would love to visit again. The acronym JDM never entered my vocabulary until this car. I hesitated purchasing her because I couldn't get over the fact that it looked like a goddamn NEON! It wasn't until my first JDM Grille that I really fell in love with this car and community.

Here I am 8 years later and there isn't a bolt/screw that hasn't been turned, removed or replaced. I know every inch of her. very little to original stock parts on the car. I have done all the work myself GARAGE STYLE no lifts or fancy equipment. I have completely gutted her and dropped the gas tank to get her to how she is today... Since I've purchased her and started modding it I regularly attend track events and other interactive motorsport events that we have locally. I guess I'm a fricken hypocrite hehehe

So here she is:

oh yes it is going to be interesting... I'm probably going to update my pictures later on but I'll need to enter before it's to late.

I had originally purchased the car in early 2002 because I wanted something different and to be honest it was the 1999 Impreza 2.5RS that really had me looking at Subarus to begin with. I really didn't know anything about them nor did I even think that I'd do as much as I've done to it over the past 8 years. The car was purchased as an AUTOMATIC because I didn't intend to get into motorsports or anything to do with cars even though all of my relatives were heavy into them (i.e. automotive mechanics or hot rodding...etc.). I ended up joining what now is "NASIOC" (but was i-club) at the time. Little did I know that this would be the start of what I now have come to understand as being a LIFE LONG PASSION for subarus and my embedded automotive background.

I love quality and rarity but as we all know you have to pay to play. Japan has always been somewhere I love and would love to visit again. The acronym JDM never entered my vocabulary until this car. I hesitated purchasing her because I couldn't get over the fact that it looked like a goddamn NEON! It wasn't until my first JDM Grille that I really fell in love with this car and community.

Here I am 8 years later and there isn't a bolt/screw that hasn't been turned, removed or replaced. I know every inch of her. very little to original stock parts on the car. I have done all the work myself GARAGE STYLE no lifts or fancy equipment. I have completely gutted her and dropped the gas tank to get her to how she is today... Since I've purchased her and started modding it I regularly attend track events and other interactive motorsport events that we have locally. I guess I'm a fricken hypocrite hehehe. This mod list is what is currently on the car right now. This doesn't mean that I didn't have a completely different setup 5 years ago.

So here she is:

Engine / Drivetrain
-GetaDomTune.com JDM ECU Open Source Tuned
-ATP Turbo GT3071R
-Crucial Racing Coolsafe Thermostat
-SpeedMonkee/Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator
-Subaru JDM STi version 7 EJ207 with AVCS heads
-Subaru JDM STI Version 7 Front and Rear Axles
-Kartboy Extended Exhaust Hangers
-Zerosports Radiator Shroud
-Beatrush Propeller Shaft Bushings
-Subaru JDM STI R180 Differential
-Subaru JDM STI 6 Speed Transmission (with DCCD & Suretrack)
-DCCD-PRO Universal Controller (supports auto function)
-APS DR550 Front Mount Intercooler
-Subaru JDM STI Version 7 ECU
-Deatschwerks 850cc Injectors
-APS 65mm Cold Air Intake (1st Gen.)
-Fujitsubo Super EX Basic - Equal Length (610-63031)
-Tial V44 Wastegate (44mm V-band) (Black)
-Grimm Speed V44 Wastegate Dump Tube (44mm V-band) (Ceramic Coated - Black)
-Element Tuning Turboback Exhaust
-Crawford Performance Air/Oil Separator (Version II)
-Group N Engine Mounts
-Group N Transmission Mount (6MT)
-DEI Titanium Wrapped Header, Down pipe, Up pipe
-DEI Titanium Turbo Blanket

Handling
-Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 (245/40/17)
-Subydude 17x9 +30 Rota Torque R's
-Subydude +1 6MT Short Shifter (Discontinued)
-Stance GR+Plus Coilovers
-6Gun Racing Ball Joint Extender Kit (Revision 3)
-Turn In Concepts Rear End Clunk Killer Kit
-Syms Brake Hose Kit
-Cusco Front and Rear Sway bars
-Cusco Brake Master Cylinder Brace
-Cusco Lower Arm Bar Type 2
-Paranoid Fabrications 5 Piece Under Brace Kit
-Paranoid Fabrications Fender Braces
-Kartboy Front Crossmember Bushings
-Kartboy Front and Rear Endlinks
-Kartboy Rear outrigger Bushings
-SuperPro Steering Rack Bushings
-Turn In Concepts 6MT Pivot Bushing
-Subaru JDM 2003 STI Front and Rear Brembo Brakes
-Subaru JDM STI Front and Rear Axles (Thicker Shafts and Larger CV Boots)
-Subaru JDM STI Front and Rear Wheel Hubs (to accommodate the larger axles)

Exterior
-Kaminari Full Carbon Hood with Reverse Cowl
-HT Autos STI Version 7 Prodrive Edition Splitter
-Subaru JDM STI Prodrive Version Front Bumper Fog Light Kit
-Subaru JDM STI Prodrive Version Front Bumper
-Subaru JDM Side Strakes
-Subaru JDM Front Aero Guards
-Subaru JDM STI Grille
-Subaru JDM Power Folding Mirrors (with Switch)
-Subaru JDM STI Version 8 Taillights
-Subaru JDM STI Limited Spoiler (2002) (also came on the JDM NB-R)
-Subaru JDM Impreza Rain Guards (1st Gen. -- Transparent Smoke Grey)
-Subaru JDM STI Black Chrome HID Headlights
-Subaru JDM Side Markers (Amber)
-DIY Gloss Black Painted Engine Bay
-Prodrive Body Molded Mud Guards (Discontinued)
-HT Autos Three Piece Diffuser (Bugeye Specific)
-Totsubo License plate mount
-Fastline License Plate Relocation Kit (Discontinued)
-Hella Supertones (118db - "Made In Germany" - Painted Black Black)

Interior
-Subaru JDM Prodrive Gauge Cluster (with DCCD)
-Innovate Motor Sports XD-16 WB02 Gauge
-Defi Gauges 52mm IMPERIAL Link Meter Gauges (Red Needle with Green Illumination -- Boost / EGT / Oil Pressure)
-Subaru JDM STI Sports Seat
-Subaru JDM STI Rear Seats
-DIY Plasti-Dipped A/B/C Pillars (Black)
-DIY Plasti-Dipped Center Console (Black)
-DIY headliner (Black Micro Suede)

Audio / Video
-Engine Noise (with additional NVH)

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by iNfEk; 12-14-2010 at 02:20 AM.