xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2002 WRX - 750WHP
9.5s @ 150mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantAvant View Post
Hey man, first of all I love your car, it looks perfect. I am coming from Audi land and picking up my 11 limited wrx hatch on Saturday. Just had a few questions for ya. First of all, I plan on running steelies in the winter like you, did you install TPMS sensors in yours, and if not does that affect not being able to turn off the traction control or do you just have the light to deal with?

Also, Did you do anything about your camber or how bad have your tires been wearing? I plan to lower mine as much as I can on H&R coilovers with the stock wheels. Thanks in advance, by the way I am not too far from ya, down in Sioux City, Iowa. It is nice to see someone actually from the midwest........Thanks bro

Brent
My winter wheels to do not have TPMS. The only side effect is the light on the dash. Traction control still works like normal. I got an alignment after putting on my coilovers. Rears (non adjustable) ended up somewhere around -2.5, if I remember correctly. Tire wear hasn't been too bad so far.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote